Senior Software Engineer - .Net Core 2.1
Employ the very latest technologies and build microservices in a geographical scaled, cloud only environment. And most importantly: work with a fun and talented group of colleagues.
As a Senior Web Engineer, you will help bring our DIY website builder platform (SiteBuilder) to the next level. You will build APIs using .NET Core. We build highly scalable systems that support millions of users. You will work in an Agile team with full-stack, frontend, backend engineers, designers, product owner, and testers.
Our current stack
- .NET Core 2.2 API/webhook server
- .NET Core Hosted services for scheduled workers
- Hosted on Google Cloud and Azure using a DTAP environment
- React 16 progressive web app for the frontend
- Multiple deployments a week using Bitbucket and Bamboo
What you get to do
- Develop APIs using .NET Core that will be used in new web apps to extend the existing SiteBuilder platform
- Expose APIs in a way that it allow us to create an experience that places functionality at the fingertips of users
- Working on highly scalable cloud-only applications
- Eager to learn, a self-motivated engineer that's highly responsible
- Passionate about building software for SMB owners and delivering user friendly SAAS solutions
- Enjoy working with colleagues with a startup mentality
- Good team player, with a passion for collaboration, and an ability to articulate high-level concepts
- Open to new ideas, perspectives, and solutions
- BS in Computer Science, or equivalent relevant work experience
- 5+ years with the .NET stack and familiarity with .NET Core
- Understanding of Object Oriented programming and Task-based Asynchronous Programming
- Professional experience with Rest API development
- MySQL, MSSQL and other data storage technologies like Table Storage, Blob Storage, and Document DB
Nice to have
- Experience with React 16
- Experience with Kubernetes or Container hosting
- Experience with build tools like Babel and Webpack.
- Experience with Azure, Google Cloud Services, and AWS
- Experience with GraphQL.
- Knowledge of Entity Framework Core
- Experience with the Atlassian Tool Suite (Bamboo, Bitbucket, Jira, and Confluence)