For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
We build the digital experiences that elevate physical office space
HqO has momentum and is looking to add the right talent to our strong, skilled team. Were a smart, mobile, early-stage company with an entrepreneurial culture and you can have a direct impact on the future of our business, starting now.
We engineer products for both consumers and enterprises that are equally critical to our value proposition. In addition, we are evolving our technology into a true global platform for integrating thousands of service providers to address the needs of this emerging space. It takes superior execution and problem-solving skills to make this work. This is where you come in.
- You will work closely with UX, product, success, and other stakeholders, to build mobile apps people love to use every day
- You will help us drive our selection and use of native technologies for web and mobile client applications
- You will learn new tech! In addition to working in native languages, you will learn React, React Native, and work closely with backend developers as a full-stack team
- Assist in release and deployment events, helping to ensure the best possible customer experience when the rubber meets the road.
- Work with delivery management to track objectives, dependencies, status, and results of your team while leading by example to facilitate aspects of our Agile/Scrum development process
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in Swift, Android, or Objective C
- Experience around the release lifecycle specific to mobile apps including app store management and automation
- Excitement and experience around front end technologies, both web and mobile
- A natural curiosity about how things work
- BS in Computer Science or related area of study
- React at Scale on Web or Native
- Worked as part of a team that owned a consumer app in the app store