Senior Software Engineer (Mac)
Senior Software Engineer
Carbon Black is seeking smart, energetic, and technically curious engineers to join our team and help us deliver high quality, cloud based endpoint protection for macOS!
The ideal engineer will possess a solid understanding of C++ programming at both the application and system levels, with a proven and established habit of delivering high quality code in a professional context. Our team is very collaborative and we are looking for dynamic technical leaders who can work independently while supporting the needs of the team. If you are the kind of programmer who wants to grow technically while making a meaningful contribution to cutting edge software that does some good in the world, join Carbon Black!
What You’ll Do
- Leverage C++ programming experience to drive feature work on the macOS endpoint for the Predictive Security Cloud
- Shape the direction and execution of the product vision
- Mentor fellow team members
- Triage, reproduce, diagnose and resolve issues discovered in the product
What You'll Bring
- 5-8 years of experience in application and system level software development with C++ in a professional context
- Demonstrable technical development and debugging skills with a track record of delivering high quality code
- Extensive Linux and/or macOS knowledge, and experience