Work Anywhere. Our engineering teams are organized around hubs for community and collaboration. Work anywhere means you can work at home or the office on any given day, but should live within commute distance to one of our hubs: Pleasanton, Columbus, Boston, NYC, Raleigh or Toronto.
We are hiring Sr. Software Engineers to build our newest product line, MyVeeva. Announced in May 2020, MyVeeva enables patients, doctors, and clinical research coordinators to collaborate remotely, with advanced audio and video capabilities, and reduce the need for in-person visits. This product will change the face of clinical trials; making it more convenient and safe for patients to participate around the globe.
As a Sr. Software Engineer on this team, you will develop intuitive and innovative products that focus on helping patients and research sites through the clinical trial process. This is an incredible opportunity to work on a product that has a profound impact on the world and the speed in which critical treatments, vaccines, and medicine get into the hands of patients that need them.
This is a remote position.
What Youll Do
- Build a new product suite from scratch for both web and mobile devices
- Develop technology for end-users that have varying degrees of experience with technology. It
- must be easy-to-use.
- Utilize cloud-based services and APIs to provide a seamless experience for patients and
- research sites.
- Engage with cross-functional partners to deliver cutting-edge solutions for our customers that
- deliver immediate value
- 5+ years of hands-on engineering experience in consumer and/or enterprise software
- Experience in designing and developing scalable services using Java
- Experience with relational databases, document databases and/or key-value stores
- Experience building distributed systems using a service-based architecture using micro and macro services
- Experience deploying solutions to AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience working in an agile development process
Nice to Have
- Experience with patient-facing or clinical trial or life sciences software, and/or HIPAA
- Experience with SpringBoot
- Experience with React
- Exposure to GraphQL and gRPC
- Exposure to Docker, Kubernetes and CI/CD pipelines
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Annual budget to donate to the non-profit of your choice
Veeva builds enterprise cloud technology that powers the biggest names in the pharmaceutical, biotech, consumer goods, chemical & cosmetics industries. Our customers make vaccines, life-saving medicines, and life-enhancing products that make a difference in everyday lives. Our technology has transformed these industries; enabling them to get critical products and services to market faster. Our core values, Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed, guide us as we make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veevas headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
More Jobs From