Want to work in a flexible, collaborative environment with other like-minded engineers? We hire smart, innovative, ambitious team-players and are looking for people of the same cut to join us.
About the Job:
How does a state minimize fatalities from tornados? How does a company minimize employee risk in the face of a global bomb threat? How does a health system communicate in real time, while at scale? At Everbridge you'll be solving the communication challenges of a modern economy at tremendous scale.
We are looking for a developer to continue building our IT Alerting product. We run a Java/JS/Spring/MongoDB/Postgres stack.
- Design and develop a robust and scalable IT Alerting and Analytics product
- Design and implement Microservices for the ITA product features
Be a scrum team member and software leader that ensures the timely completion of projects with good quality
- 5+ years of engineering experience with backend application development in Java
- 1+ years of experience with database schema design
- 3+ years of experience with NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB
- Experience building Microservices
- Experience writing scalable multi-threaded Java applications
- Highly self-motivated and must be able to work independently or within a team.
- Agile and Scrum experience is desired
- Kafka experience or knowledge is a plus
- Terraform and Salt experience is a plus
More Jobs From