Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack) - Unidata Expertise
You will have 6+ years in web-based software development capable of and willing to work across all tiers of the application, including legacy backend, following Agile methodologies. This Senior level position will be a key member (contributor and leader) of the Engineering team and will work on PrismHR’s flagship software products in SaaS, mobile, and on premise environments.
SPECIFIC DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Designing, developing, integrating, assisting with deploying, and maintaining front-end/back-end application components.
- Continually improving reliability and scalability of the existing application.
- Supporting QA Engineers to ensure system quality, functionality, and performance.
- Troubleshooting issues across all application tiers.
- Actively participating within Agile software project development teams, as well as contributing to or leading priority R&D initiatives.
- Becoming an expert in multiple areas of the product, the technology used in the product and the design patterns used to implement the product.
- Consistently demonstrating PrismHR’s values: empathy, integrity, results orientation, enthusiasm, and hard work.
REQUIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- 6+ years experience
- Experience with the full stack of software development.
- Building and consuming REST web services.
- Expertise in Software Design and Architecture.
- Experience with Service Oriented Design and Architecture.
- Scrum, Agile Process, Unit Testing & Test Driven Development
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Great business acumen with a passion to solve for the customer.
DESIRED SKILLS and EXPERIENCE:
- Experience with NoSQL or multi-value databases (PICK), Scalability, Security, Node.js, Play framework, or Scala
- Unidata BASIC and proficiency with UniObjects/UniODBC
- Interest in legacy modernization
- Experience with DevOps
- Payroll or HR domain knowledge
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
PrismHR is an EO/AA/VEV/Disabled Employer
Diversity Candidates are encouraged to apply