Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack
The team is chartered with developing mission critical products for our cloud offering using cutting edge technologies. You will be involved in full stack development, front to back, start to end. Team members range in years of experience. Web Applications Developer is expected to write code that is both functional and elegant. Also involved in diagnosing performance bottlenecks and implementing optimizations.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer who has significant design and implementation experience with the front-end components of web applications. You will design and implement the web applications for a new scalable cloud service, and collaborate with the design team to produce wireframes and screen mockups.
- 2 - 5+ years of experience in building and designing user interfaces
- Experience in integrating with the RESTful APIs with JSON and XML payloads
- Experience in developing and troubleshooting cross-platform and cross-browser issues
- Ability to work on a small team and lead an area of focus
- Familiarity with MEAN stack
- Strong understanding of RESTful API design
- Strong object-oriented design experience
- Solid knowledge of UNIX/Linux, Git, unit testing frameworks
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree
“One of the best things about Intralinks from a developer’s standpoint is you will always get to use the newest technology out there. You never get bored.” - Principal Applications Developer (Waltham, MA)
Are you interested?
Are you someone who loves the freedom to design? Do you love to code? This could be the job for you!
Yes? We want to hear from you!