Come join a winning team! Here at Imprivata youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our virtual team-building events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join our team.
The Senior Software Engineer is a key member of the Engineering Group responsible for Cortext, Imprivatas cloud-based HIPAA compliant secure messaging product. The qualified candidate will work as a member of the software development team responsible for the architecture, design and development of Cortext's multi-tenant messaging platform in AWS that supports a variety of mobile (iOS and Android), Desktop (Windows) and Web Clients along with a comprehensive API. The team is also responsible for the development of supporting tools to operationalize the use of Cortext and customer facing reporting/analytics.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and implement complex enterprise software systems and components.
- Develop full-stack cloud and client application functionalities within agile scrum environment.
- Develop code which is testable through automation.
- Assist with, troubleshoot, and resolve the most complex of our customer issuesmany involving integrations and/or infrastructure.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or in a related discipline
- 6+ years of commercial software development experience
- Cloud software experience supporting SAAS cloud applications preferred.
- Strong analytical, database and log analysis skills
- Experience with Splunk and other data analysis tools a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and the ability to interact well with both internal teams and external customers.
- Experience working with offshore team.
- Technical Qualifications
- Cloud-based application development experience with microservices
- Working knowledge of JSON, HTML, CSS, Python, Scripting and the Windows environment
- Working knowledge of Java open-source frameworks (e.g., Spring, Hibernate)
- Experience with relational databases, data storage and principles
- Automated software testing tools and methodology
- The following are not required but are a plus:
- Familiarity with Ejabberd / Erlang / XMPP protocol
- Working knowledge of iOS and Android client programming
- Working with Microsoft Active Directory and/or LDAP
- CI/CD in Microsoft Azure or AWS
At Imprivata, we have a top-notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.