Casa Systems, Inc. is a leading provider of next-generation broadband distributed and virtualized architectures in mobile, fixed telecom and cable networks. As the original supplier of commercially deployed CCAP systems that deliver voice, video, and data over a single port, Casa continues a tradition that brings leading edge solutions to hundreds of service providers around the world. At Casa Systems, our mission is to deliver ultra-broadband solutions that keep families, communities and the world connected. We harness our passion for innovation to drive technological solutions that allow service providers to do amazing things that improve the way we live.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Software Engineer to join our team in Andover, MA, USA which is located about 30 minutes north of Boston. The Senior Software Engineer will impact the organization through applying their software design, implementation and debug experiences focusing on our vBNG/Routing products.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform work on the control path of vBNG and routing products.
- Participate in all software development phases, including requirements, design, coding, unit testing, debugging and performance tuning.
- Influence the overall design of the products and provide valuable technical inputs.
- Support customer lab and field trials, and handle the escalated field issues.
- Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering.
- 5+ to 7 years of applicable software engineering experience.
- Telecom network industry experience.
- Good knowledge of BNG/routing products, wireline access network architecture, BBF specifications and RFCs.
- Fluent in “C” programming and solid understanding of Linux.
- Familiar with multi-core/multi-thread embedded systems.
- Working experiences of REST API, gRPC or OpenFlow.
- Strong Experiences of routing protocols (OSPF/ISIS/BGP) and signaling protocols (LDP/RSVP-TE).
- Experience of management plane or data plane a big plus.
- Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
- Creative and self-motivated.
- Able to quickly learn new technologies, as required.
- Able to work in a high-pressure, team environment.
- Professional demeanor.
Casa Systems, Inc. participates in the E‑Verify program. Casa Systems is committed to fostering a diverse workforce and inclusive work environment free from unlawful employment discrimination and without barriers to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO).
More Jobs From