ABOUT THE ROLE
Teikametrics is looking for a Software Engineer with strong experience delivering APIs to drive world-class, user facing features. Current back-end technologies at Teikametrics emphasize Python and Scala, backed by PostgreSQL and Kafka.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
Collaborate with Teikametrics product managers, designers and technical leadership to deliver on next generation product features
Help build and architect our back-end codebase, proactively identifying areas for improvement and new technologies to leverage
Guide and mentor junior developers, including participating in code reviews, facilitating technical design discussions and ensuring a high bar for back-end craftsmanship
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of experience working as a professional software developer.
- Solid working experience with developing back-end code and APIs in either JVM languages or Python using related frameworks
- Comfort mentoring junior developers, reviewing code and guiding overall back-end architecture
- Strong SQL and data modeling skills
- Ability to set up testable and performant APIs, allowing for rapid development and well-organized code
- Desire to work in a collaborative environment focusing on continuous learning; participating in tech talks, code review, and pair programming.
- Startup-level passion about wanting to take on large, challenging problems with the support and mentorship of a small but experienced team
There has never been a more exciting time to join Teikametrics, the leading Marketplace Optimization Platform. Were building an operating system to optimize every aspect of a retailer's business -- from advertising to inventory to pricing. We optimize billions of transactions for thousands of entrepreneurs and brands around the world selling on Amazon and other marketplaces. The Teikametrics Marketplace Optimization Platform uses proprietary econometrics and machine-learning data models packaged in a simple SaaS interface. We combine our best in class technology with coaching and support from our world-class teams based remotely in Boston, MA, Seattle, WA, Bengaluru, India, and Tel Aviv, Israel. We are looking for team members who are values aligned, make impact to our mission, and thrive in our fast-growing organization.