For owners and operators of commercial real estate, HqO is an end-to-end tenant experience (TeX) operating system and data and analytics platform that strengthens relationships with current and prospective tenants. We unlock business value for owners while bringing property management, marketing, and leasing teams closer to their customers. For building occupants, HqO is an award-winning tenant app connecting employees to the communities in and around their building and empowering them with tools to control their workday. Join our story and help empower our customers to build a stronger community in offices worldwide.
Our core values of Lets Go (Learning, Excellence, Truth, Speed, Goodness, Ownership) define our culture and push us to be our best. Were excited to grow our team and learn from people that want to make a difference. If you love what you do and youre interested in being part of our journey, we want to hear from you.
We build the digital experiences that elevate physical office space
HqO has momentum and is looking to add the right talent to our strong, skilled team. Were a smart, mobile, early-stage company with an entrepreneurial culture and you can have a direct impact on the future of our business, starting now.
We engineer products for both consumers and enterprises that are equally critical to our value proposition. In addition, we are evolving our technology into a true global platform for integrating thousands of service providers to address the needs of this emerging space. It takes superior execution and problem-solving skills to make this work. This is where you come in.
- Develop, maintain, create testing strategies, and design discussion for our APIs written primarily in NodeJS and hosted in AWS
- Design systems and APIs that power the HqO software that people love to use every day
- Drive our selection and use of backend, data, and cloud platform technologies
- Work as part of an agile team to deliver software under fast timelines
- You will learn new tech! In addition to AWS, Terraform, k8s, NodeJS, etc. You will have the option to grow full-stack (learning React) or full cycle (mastering kubernetes and terraform) or both as a member of a full-stack team
- 5+ years of relevant work experience creating web services at scale
- Expertise in Relational Databases and managing schema migrations
- Significant experience with AWS and or relevant cloud technologies
- Experience in modern JS frameworks like React, Redux
- A natural curiosity about how things work
- BS in Computer Science or related area of study
- Worked team-wide Containerization Tech - Docker and Kubernetes
- The ability to write comprehensive test suites at all levels of our architecture