Are you looking for an opportunity to challenge yourself? At ZoomInfo our employees work hard to define new possibles, and they are driven by winning. ZoomInfo is a company that got to where its at today on the backs of heroic efforts, over the years, by our employees and we are looking for more people to contribute to those efforts. At our company youll see that collaboration is second nature, and youll be greeted by a team of incredibly smart, talented, and motivated individuals who will help you define your new best. Youll be presented with opportunities to both personally and professionally develop as you build your career. We believe that our employees love to work and love to work here, and that you will like coming to work because of the sense of accomplishment you get from being a part of what were building. You are a fit for our team if you refuse to lose, you seek challenges, and you love to win. We welcome you to join our team of difference makers who are people working with a passion to win together.
The mission of the Data Applications Team is to build the data ingestion applications, pipelines and processes that build and generate hundreds of millions of data points for our customers.
As a Senior Engineer on the Data Applications Team, you will get to explore and work with cutting-edge technologies and huge volumes of data. If you like working on tough problems, whether thats building systems to scale or applications that can process hundreds of millions of records a day, ZoomInfo could be the right place for you!
- Build scalable and flexible systems that can handle hundreds of millions of records a day
- Utilize cloud computing architectures to support all the Data organization workflows
- Work closely with product managers to understand the business requirements and the road-map
- Engage with other teams, understand their pain points to tailor the right solutions
- Find the right balance between perfection and getting the job done
- Solve interesting and challenging problems alongside a great team of engineers
- Develop new skills as you push your knowledge, and our technology, to new levels
- Work for a profitable, growing company that works with an impressive Fortune 500 client list
- 10+ years industry experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or related field
- Proven experience building data infrastructures in a cloud-native environment (GCP, AWS)
- Deep technical understanding of software engineering and working with data at scale
- Experience in system architecture and design
- Experience in stream / data processing technologies like Kafka, Spark, Google Dataflow
- Substantial experience with Java 8+ / Scala and frameworks like Spring
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a proven ability to build productive cross-departmental relationships
- Passionate about using technology to solve interesting challenges
- Excited to tell us why you want to work here and what kinds of challenges you're looking for
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution.
More Jobs From