ZoomInfo is looking for Senior Software Engineer to work on some of our most exciting products. You will have the opportunity to work with a large data set. In this highly visible position, you will collaborate with multi-functional engineering teams to define and implement some of the core backend platform frameworks and systems.
Responsibilities: As part of the API team, you will build and maintain all aspects of the ZoomInfo API which our partners can call from within their business logic. You will work with cutting-edge technologies like CXF, Solr, JBoss, Hibernate, Hadoop; use technologies such as Java, SQL; work with micro-services and develop REST APIs; solve interesting and challenging problems alongside team of engineers; and write multi-threaded or distributed programs to scale.
Requirements: Position requires a Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field or equivalent and 3 years professional experience in Enterprise software development using Java.
Other special requirements:
- Experience in design and development of REST APIs
- Experience in relational database design and SQL programming
- Experience working with Linux/Unix
- Experience writing multi-threaded, scalable applications; experience performance tuning for multi-threaded applications and relational databases
- Experience creating unit and integration tests with test frameworks such as Junit or TestNG
- Demonstrated ability working with Spring, Hibernate frameworks
- Demonstrated ability working in a micro-services architecture
- Knowledge of and success using Hadoop, OAuth 2.0, SSO, SAML
- Knowledge of code versioning tools including GIT, SVN
- Knowledge of build management tools including Jenkins, Nexus
- Must have very strong data structures, algorithms and programming skills
- Good presentation skills.
What working at ZoomInfo brings you:
- Work with great people - Independently driven with a team mentality
- Our clients find great value in our products making them exciting to sell
- Competitive compensation and with no commission cap
Built over 20 years ago, ZoomInfo Powered by DiscoverOrg has become the go-to-market standard for over 13,500 companies worldwide. Designed to be the single source of truth, the ZoomInfo platform offers best-in-class technology paired with unrivaled data coverage, accuracy, and depth of contacts, companies, and opportunities essential to empower sales, marketing and recruiting professionals to hit their numbers. Deeply embedded into business workflows and technology stacks-- including integrations with the leading CRM, Sales Engagement, Marketing Automation, and Talent Management applications - ZoomInfo is capable of delivering more predictable, accelerated, and sustainable growth than any stand-alone solution. ZoomInfos investors include TA Associates, The Carlyle Group and 22C Capital. For more information about our leading marketing and sales intelligence solution, visit www.zoominfo.com.
More Jobs From