Office Tour Photos
We're looking for an enthusiastic and talented senior level software developer to build software tools that help us manage our rider data, partner interactions, and activity on our fleet of thousands of bicycles and other shared vehicles. This is a strategically important role that will also play a key part in growing a new arm of our business.
Our upcoming needs span the full stack from front end interfaces to back end services and data, so there is some flexibility to match you up with the areas in which you can best contribute.
- Our tech stack includes mobile apps built in React Native, along with React web apps, supported by a backend implemented with NodeJS and MongoDB
- Our software team is small and collaborative, giving you a chance to take on a role that will really make a difference and provide opportunities to take a project all the way through design and development phases
- The shared mobility industry changes daily, and this is a great chance to be part of a dynamic startup
Desired skill set and outlook
We'll want you to have:
- Strong focus on quality and maintainability of code
- A collaborative mindset, with a willingness to take on challenges even if they fall outside your formal job description
- Experience designing and maintaining APIs
- Experience working with a NoSQL-style database