Office Tour Photos
Who We Are:
At Wayfair, the Test Enablement group is reducing the friction of automated testing across the organization by focusing on building tooling, scaling test infrastructure and testing environments, optimizing test platforms, and education. We believe that by providing a platform for engineering teams to write tests, execute them, and receive the feedback they need that the whole organization can move faster and deliver higher quality products backed by well written code. If youre excited about enabling software engineers working at extremely high levels of scale we want to hear from you!
What Youll Do?
- Apply the principles of software engineering to build and maintain software applications, tools, and systems supporting business-critical processes.
- Writing maintainable and performant code using PHP, GraphQL, MSSQL, React, and Python
- Design and architect robust performant software solutions that align towards business objectives.
- Active participation in peer code reviews; design, implement, and document services/queries to expose data to internal and external teams.
- Define code test plans and perform unit, integration and functional testing.
- Collaborate with teammates to solve problems in your teams area of focus.
How Youll Make an Impact?
- Co-writing your teams roadmap, in collaboration with product managers, other engineers on your team, and various stakeholders.
- Contributing to conversations about shared architecture, and how we can improve it.
- Running point on large projects, and making sure the engineering voice is heard among all the teams contributing to a single project.
- Challenge existing architectural standards, scrum mechanics, code quality, and advocate for improvements
- Be a mentor for junior engineers on the team.
Who you are:
- You have 5+ years of professional experience as a full stack software engineer and have a good understanding of web technology stack and MVC best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related field and 2+ years of relevant industry experience, OR have 6+ years of equivalent industry experience
- Experience working with automated builds (such as Jenkins) and practical knowledge on CI & deploy.
- Kubernetes or Containers experience
More Jobs From