Vistaprint is the industry leader in personalized physical and digital products. We empower over 17 million global customers to make an impression and were fueled by forward-thinking and innovative technology. We encourage our engineers to think like owners to continue to act small as we grow. Every team builds their own roadmaps, and chooses the programming languages and technologies that suit them best. This helps us have a big impact at the enterprise level, while still feeling small and nimble.
Just last year, Vistaprint generated $1.508B in revenue through customized print products, signage, apparel, websites and more.
The Digital team at Vistaprint delivers SaaS products that small businesses use to get online and market their business things like websites, domains, email, social media, and search engine listing tools. We help small businesses build their online identity and engage with their customers across the digital landscape. Our solutions are a strategic mix of world-class partnerships and home-grown products. As with everything else, small business marketing is moving online and Vistaprint Digital wants to propel our existing customers forward and attract a new breed of customers to our platform. Wed love to have you join us too.
What You Will Do:
- Build highly interactive, responsive user experiences that delight our customers
- Develop a new technology stack at the core of the Vistaprint customer experience and business strategy
- Collaborate closely with Product, User Experience, Analysts, and Designers to overcome sophisticated challenges with innovative technical solutions
- Make a significant impact on a critical aspect of the business
- Grow your skills every day by working on exciting problems with talented engineers
At Vistaprint, we value the experiences that individual team members add to our culture. Please don't hesitate to apply even if you don't meet the exact qualifications, we look forward to learning more about you!
- 3+ years of experience working as a software developer in a fast-paced, technical, problem-solving environment
- Proven track record of engineering excellence including continuous delivery of high quality, massively scaled, innovative software
- Knowledge in developing web UIs using React or similar frameworks in addition to foundational front-end technologies such as JS, HTML, and CSS
- Mastery of at least one object-oriented programming language (Java, C#, etc.)
- Familiarity with building and consuming RESTful and rest-like APIs
Nice to Have:
- Can do mindset and problem-solving skills regardless of the technology
- Collaborative by nature you enjoy solving problems with other people
- Strong ability to communicate with diverse audiences (including technical, non-technical, and senior management) and the desire to work with a cross-cultural team
- Knowledge of DevSecOps best practices and experience with CI/CD tools
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud technologies
- A passion for improving the lives of customers by delivering great software
- A willingness to contribute across technical domains working in new technologies and learning new skills.
Why You'll Love Working Here:
Being at Vistaprint means that you dont see work as just a building, a desk or a manufacturing floor. You see it as a chance to take a step forward in your career journey and your life. We strive to give you everything you need to learn, grow, and succeed. Through innovation, collaboration, and perpetual exposure to whats next, were always pushing boundaries and broadening our horizons. We embrace the chance to operate outside of our comfort zone to discover what were capable of. Some might call that a challenge; we just call it another great day at work.
Vistaprint has received numerous recognitions including a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundations 2021 Corporate Equality Index (CEI) naming us a Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality. We also earned a place as one of the best remote-first workplaces in the U.S. and on the Boston Best Places to Work list from Built In. In addition, Vistaprints CEO, Robert Keane, was recently honored with Comparablys Best CEOs award, listing him among the top CEOs according to employees. Vistaprint offers numerous support systems including Employee Resource Groups like Pride, Mosaic, and Women in Technology, and special interests communities to foster awareness, respect, and inclusion within the workplace.
In 2020, Vistaprint adopted a Remote-First operating model and culture. We heard from our team members that having the freedom, autonomy and trust in each other to work from home and, the ability to operate when they are most productive, empowers them to be their best. Vistaprint also provides collaboration spaces for team members to work physically together when it's safe to do so and when in-person collaboration will deliver the best results. Currently we are enabled to hire remote team members in over 30 US States as well as several countries in Europe, including Spain, Germany, UK, Czech Republic, the Netherlands and Switzerland.
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint creates customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We are the marketing partner to millions of small businesses around the world. For more than 20 years, we have helped small businesses look and feel credible through high-quality marketing products and solutions that include signage, logo apparel, promotional products, face masks, flyers, postcards, business cards, websites and digital marketing. With Vistaprint, small businesses are able to create and customize their marketing with easy-to-use digital tools and design-templates, or by receiving expert graphic design support. In 2020, Vistaprint acquired 99designs to expand its design offering via a worldwide community of more than 150,000 talented designers to make it easy for designers and clients to work together to create designs they love. Vistaprint is focused on making great marketing and design accessible to every small business owner, allowing them to create a cohesive brand image for use in-store, online and on-the-go.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.