Seismic, ranked as one of the Best Places to Work by Inc. Magazine, is a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, and is consistently recognized as the category leader in sales enablement. Seismic unites marketing and sales teams in delivering the most compelling stories throughout a buyers journey. More than 600 customers, including American Express, Cisco and IBM rely on the worlds most powerful storytelling platform to connect the right buyer, with the right content, at the right time, every time.
At Seismic, we build continuously. Our new projects are all aimed at making our platform smarter and deeper. As part of a Data Infrastructure Service Core (DISC) team focused on data, machine learning, and strategic integrations, youll be at the forefront of those projects, building new microservices for key initiatives.
Who you are:
- Experiencing building and scaling enterprise software
- Creative and capable problem solver
- Familiar with high volume data processing, storage, and retrieval
- Eager to work in a fast paced, agile software environment
- A continued curiosity and passion for learning emerging technologies
- A collaborative mindset, able to leave your ego behind and work with the team
What you bring to the team:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5+ years of Software Development experience within a SaaS business.
- Experienced coder with the ability to learn new languages quickly
- Experience with HTML/CSS/JS and modern SPA frameworks (React, Vue.js, etc.) a plus.
- Experience with Scrum and the Agile development process.
- Familiarity and comfortability developing in cloud-based environments (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud, etc.)
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid sick leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Catered meals, happy hours, healthy snacks, and coffee bar
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,000 employees across the globe, Seismic is backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, Chairman of the Board of Directors for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.