You will be a developer on an Agile team, working closely with Product Owner, Scrum Master, Technologist and other developers, to review and qualify business requirements, functional specifications, use-cases, and test plans.
Drive full cycle end to end development from design through implementation.
The role requires hands-on development, problem resolution and knowledge of various horizontal and vertical packages - spanning across all layers of our technical stack.
Design, prototype and author code for software components and applications. Continue iterate to optimize customer experience
- Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline preferably computer science or software development.
- Generally 3+ years of professional development experience.
- Moderate knowledge of IT concepts, strategies, methodologies, architectures and technical standards.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and communication skills.
- Experience with layered system architectures and layered solutions; understanding of shared software concepts.
- Proficiency with below areas are a must:
- Object-oriented programming
- Responsive Web Design
- Web development (React, AngularJS, HTML5, CSS, NodeJS, Spring Boot, Restful service)
- Single Page Applications
- Customer journey optimization
- Exposure in the following areas would be nice to have:
- Digital / Direct / Omnichannel and Digital Marketing
- Real Time Eventing
- Native Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Mobile Telematics Application
- Play! Framework
- Microservice implementation
- CI/CD pipeline
- Machine learning, AI, Robotic Process Automation, OCR, NL
- Experience working with agile methodologies (Scrum or Kanban) and cross-functional teams (Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Developers, Designers, Test Engineers)
- Ideally familiar with Design Thinking, Behavior and Test-Driven Development
Were dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
More Jobs From