Invoice Cloud is a fast-growing SaaS company focused on enhancing the customer experience. 2019 key initiative is taking our sales team to the next level. With the highest performing customer engagement platform in the industry we look to take our message and technology into other verticals while expanding where we currently have a large footprint.
Our overall engineering strategy is based on building a world-class team, empowered to drive quality and innovation. As a SaaS platform Invoice Cloud must create products that are not only compelling in their functionality, but that are delivered with enterprise grade quality and reliability.
We have a fun and friendly environment where the key objective is getting things done. Our engineers are part of the full process from design, to code, to test, to deployment and back again for further iteration.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing high-quality applications. They will also be responsible for designing and implementing testable and scalable code.
What You’ll Do
- Develop quality software and web applications using Microsoft Visual Studio, ASP.NET, Visual Basic / C#, and client side technologies to work on a wide ranging set of projects, mainly focused on user-facing products and features.
- Analyze and maintain existing software applications
- Design highly scalable, testable code
- Discover and fix programming bugs
- Code! Most of our engineers release code to production every few days and we have a daily release cycle.
- Mentor and lead more junior developers.
- Take responsibility for the quality of the code produced by you and the team.
- Operate across our evolving technology stack - we’re working with in C#, VB.NET ASP.NET,, Azure SQL DB and more.
- Take responsibility for all aspects of software engineering, from design to implementation, QA and maintenance.
- Touch code at every level – from the UI, through backend microservices and down to the database.
- Collaborate closely with Product and design teams to define feature specifications and develop high quality deliverables for our customers.
What We Seek
- At least 8 years’ experience of commercial software development, including leadership experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- A history of web development with Microsoft Technologies, especially C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET.
- Experience with Azure-related technologies is a PLUS
- Experience with New Relic is a PLUS
- Payment processing development experience is a PLUS
- Experience in coding design patterns is a PLUS
- Self-starter with a demonstrated ability to achieve results as part of an effective team, and ability to effectively prioritize and multi-task under deadlines.
Invoice Cloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Invoice Cloud provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
To all recruitment agencies: Invoice Cloud does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other organization location. Invoice Cloud is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
More Jobs From