Office Tour Photos
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.
While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking aSenior Software Engineerfor our Lexington, MA office.
The qualified candidate will work as a member of the software development team focused on enabling seamless access for desktop and application virtualization (VDI). This team is responsible for the architecture, design, and development of Imprivatas VDI solutions which provide support through Windows and Linux based devices for a growing list of VDI providers, both on premise and in the cloud, including Citrix, VMWare and Microsoft. This best-in-class feature set super charges VDI workflows in medicine, securely saving clicks and time for clinicians. The role will include extending our existing OneSign solution as well as strategically moving and building new capabilities in our cloud platform.
We are looking for someone who enjoys the challenge of tough technical problems and who wants to work on products helping over 1 million users every day in saving time, reducing frustration and enabling better patient care. We need someone with a passion for building world-class applications and desire to make an impact on our organization and on solving real-world problems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and delivery of technical components for hybrid cloud (cloud with on-premises) and cloud-based and application services
- Develop full-stack server application functionality within a dynamic agile scrum environment
- Design and implement both on premises and cloud-based services
- Create high quality code testable through automation
- Create unit and functional automated tests
- Participate in troubleshooting and resolution of customer issues
- Minimum of a Bachelors in Computer Science or related degree
- 5+ years of development experience. 2+ years with an enterprise level solution
- Cloud-based application development experience implementing end-user workflows a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact well with internal teams as needed
- Working knowledge of Java open source frameworks (e.g. Spring, Hibernate).
- Experience with relational database principles
- Working knowledge of modern UI tools like Angular 2 or React. Relay and GraphQL is a plus
- Experience working in an agile scrum environment is a plus
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From