ERT is looking for a Senior Software Engineer to design and develop software. The ideal candidate is a full stack JavScript developer with experience with an Agular/Node.js stack on AWS. In this role you will provide appropriate documentation in accordance with ERT System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process. In this role you will also provide mentoring to other Software Engineers
- Design, implement, and unit test software applications as defined in the marketing requirement and functional specifications.
- Create and maintain design documentation in support of application development.
- Work with the QA department to assist in the formal validation of the software applications.
- Participate in code reviews and training of other Product Development personnel.
- Assist in the coordination of activities between the Operation Department and the Product Development department to ensure the highest level of quality in the products delivered to the customer.
- Train and guide junior developers on proper software development procedures and methods.
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
The duties and responsibilities listed in this job description represent the major responsibilities of the position. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, as required. ERT reserves the right to amend or change this job description to meet the needs of ERT. This job description and any attachments do not constitute or represent a contract.
- Ten or more years of related software experience.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycle. Comprehensive and current knowledge of OO/SOA software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of the Pharmaceutical Industry or Regulated Industry is a plus.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of technical architecture as necessary for development of software.
- Knowledge of appropriate programming languages as needed for development of software.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Experience and knowledge of Single Sign-On technologies (OpenSSO, CAS, etc) and the ability to deploy this technology across the enterprise.
- Experience with postgres databases.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks like Jest.
- Must be computer literate with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, E-mail and electronic calendar knowledge and abilities.
- Ability to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives with minimal supervision.
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems.
- Ability to mentor and lead others in development and administrative tasks.
- Ability to deliver high quality and high productivity.
More Jobs From