Office Tour Photos
Were reimagining sports and technology.
DraftKings is bringing sports fans closer to the games they love and becoming an essential part of their experience in the process. An industry pioneer since our founding in 2012, we believe we can continue to define what it means to be a technology company in sports entertainment. We love what we do and we think you will too.
Building the possibilities.
As a Senior Software Engineer, youll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams where youll work closely with designers, product managers, and data analysts. Youll be a creative contributor to our processes and decision-making so when we build new features, we can ensure scalability and availability of the entire platform. Sound good to you? Join us.
What youll do as a Senior Software Engineer:
- You will be developing systems and APIs that power a rich set of applications used by a large and passionate group of users every day.
- Care about agility as much as you care about scalability. We roll out products very quickly and are looking for a team that can pivot at a moments notice.
- Were constantly growing and forming new teams; you will be able to lead either as an engineer or transition into a manager role.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, you have 3+ years of development experience in object oriented programming using languages such as C# or Java.
- You have a strong knowledge of OOP and REST design principles.
- 1+ years of relational database experience including schema design and SQL
- You also have experience writing and maintaining a comprehensive suite of unit and integration tests.
- Experience writing distributed systems in a Cloud Computing environment such as AWS strongly preferred.
- Ability to grow other engineers through code reviews, design reviews, and over-the-shoulder debugging.
Who are we a good fit for?
We love working with talented people but more than that, we seek out compassionate co-workers with a collaborative spirit. Our work moves quickly and were great at coming together to find creative solutions to some of techs most interesting problems. If that sounds good to you, join us.
As a technology company at our core, DraftKings believes that the best innovation comes from diverse perspectives, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, and experiences. We consistently push boundaries and challenge the conventional to ensure our culture and products reflect the expectations of our employees, and the customers we serve.
Were proud to believe that your gender, race, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, status as a protected veteran, or status as an individual with a disability should have nothing to do with our hiring practices. Well never discriminate against anyones background or creed. If youre good at what you do, we want you to do it at DraftKings.
More Jobs From