Constant Contact is expanding it's team of developers. Be part of a team that will focus on developing and integrating social media technologies for digital marketing campaigns. As a part of an agile team, you'll be working with innovative tools, processes, and people to engineer web technologies distributed and consumed on a massive scale.
We are a fun, collaborative, agile team solving interesting engineering challenges involving scale and big data. Our organization puts an emphasis on learning and career growth with a commitment to a work/life balance and sustainable development. We work with state of the art technologies, methodologies, and processes.
You are open to change and eager to work with tools and technologies that may be outside your comfort zone. You enjoy working in an open and collaborative environment. You express your opinions, and have the facts to back them up, but are willing to compromise when necessary. You like to have fun while youre working, but understand when its time to get serious. You are a dedicated software craftsperson who cares deeply about best practices and what it takes to write and maintain great code.
- Provide technical leadership and be a key contributor to a cross-functional, Agile product delivery team
- Collaborate with Product Management, UX and architects to deliver scalable, sustainable and engaging product
- Mentor junior members of the team
- Stay on top of industry trends and ensure the team appropriately utilizes the latest technologies and best practices
- 8+ years designing, developing and delivering large-scale, distributed, Web applications in a CI/CD environment
- Expert knowledge of Java/Spring/Hibernate
- Experience designing and developing RESTful microservices
- Experience with relational and NoSQL databases
- Experience with AWS
- Ability to articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, sustainability, performance and security
- Prior experience with social media platform APIs/SDKs is a plus.
- Ability to lead as part of a highly collaborative, Agile team
- Appreciates and values the art of incremental product delivery
- Strong collaboration, communication and influence skills
- Strong focus on team effectiveness, results and customer success
- Passionate about technology and staying up-to-date on industry trends
- Strong commitment to continuous improvement of self and team
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow
- Join the experts. If youre passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!