Are you passionate about technology and staying up-to-date on industry trends? Do you consider yourself an advocate for change and eager to step outside your comfort zone? As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a crucial member of our agile team, working with innovative tools, processes, and people to engineer platform services that are distributed and consumed on a massive scale.
What youll do:
- Be a key contributor to a cross-functional, agile product delivery team
- Deliver scalable and sustainable platform services
- Collaborate with Product Management and Architects daily
- Develop services to a shared billing platform
- Articulate engineering design strategies related to scalability, performance, security, usability and development platforms
- Mentor junior members of the team on best practices, architecture and development
Who you are:
- 5+ years developing large-scale back-end applications
- 3+ years writing RESTful APIs
- Experience with Java/Spring
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, DB2 or Oracle)
- Previous experience with NoSQL databases (Redis, Cassandra or DynamoDB)
- Previous experience with AWS is highly desirable
- Experience working with Maven
- Experience working with Git in a CI/CD environment
Why youll love us:
- Its all onsite. We have dry cleaning, a barbershop, a full-service cafeteria, and even Boston Sports Clubs (at a discounted rate for our fitness fanatics!). Get your errands done before you even hit your desk in the morning.
- Abundant fun. Golf Club, kickball and softball leagues, Mario Kart and bubble hockey tournaments, three-wheeler races, and Friday beer cart - theres a way for everyone to let loose.
- Local pride. Were wicked proud, which means when any of our teams - Bruins, Patriots, Red Sox, Celtics, and Revolution - kick off their season, you can bet theres going to be a party to cheer them on. Go ahead and wear your jersey to work.
- Dine al fresco. Our gorgeous patios make for rejuvenating lunch and coffee breaks.
- We have a nine-foot T Rex, but hes friendly. On your first day, keep a lookout for our informal mascot - a giant T Rex, who roams the office, squatting with a new team every now and then.
- Its super easy to get here. We offer a subsidized shuttle from the Alewife T stop if you prefer public transportation, and we have plenty of free onsite parking, too.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, casual dress code and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From