Chewy is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Customer Service Technology team in Boston, MA. The ideal candidate would enjoy building scalable web applications in the cloud using the latest technologies. We are looking for a self starter to work on Customer Service focused applications across the entire stack. In this position you will have the ability to influence the vision and implementation of architecture, design, and features to continuously improve Chewys ability to provide top tier customer service. As an individual contributor on a dynamic team of strong engineers you will be in a position that is highly visible across the technology organization.
What Youll Do:
- Actively participate in the definition, design, development, and testing of software in an agile environment
- Contribute code across the entire stack adhering to industry best practices
- Drive innovation through rapid prototyping and iterative development
- Provide technical guidance to your team in order to build quality software
What Youll Need:
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 3 years of software development in Java8, Spring Boot, Hibernate stack
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with REST based web services
- A team oriented, quality conscious, and customer first mindset
- Position may require travel
- Experience with configuration and deployment management via Terraform or Ansible
- Experience in E-Commerce / retail
- Experience with AWS technologies
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or similar law, or you require a religious accommodation, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at our company, please contact [email protected].