Senior Software Engineer
Carbon Black is seeking smart, energetic, and technically curious engineers to join our team and help us deliver high quality, endpoint protection for Linux!
The ideal engineer will possess a solid understanding of C++ programming at both the application and system levels, with a proven and established habit of delivering high quality code in a professional context. Our team is very collaborative and we are looking for dynamic technical leaders who can work independently while supporting the needs of the team. If you are the kind of programmer who wants to grow technically while making a meaningful contribution to cutting edge software that does some good in the world, join Carbon Black!
What Youll Do
- Leverage C++ programming experience to drive feature work on the Linux endpoint for the Cb Protection
- Lead the development of new features, collaborating with other senior engineers and mentoring junior engineers
- Triage, reproduce, diagnose, and resolve issues discovered in the product
- Participate in code reviews and knowledge sharing
What You'll Bring
- 5-8 years of experience in application and system level software development with C++ in a professional context
- Demonstrable technical development and debugging skills with a track record of delivering high quality code
- Extensive Linux kernel knowledge, and experience
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe fromcyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customersincluding 34 of the Fortune 100the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.