Office Tour Photos
We’re seeking a motivated and innovative candidate to join our team as a full stack Senior Software Engineer, helping to build a new BCG Omnia - wide platform; a commercial grade, cloud-based, Big Data analytics platform that will host various SaaS applications developed and commercialized by BCG. BCG has made a multimillion-dollar investment to create flagship products that complement our consulting offerings. The ideal candidate has developed a number of cross platform, cloud-based applications including HTML5 and responsive design implementation and is familiar with best practices in one or more among Node.js, TypeScript, .NET Core, Angular, React.js along with Relational and NoSQL databases, including Snowflake etc.
- Helping to develop technical requirements and engineering documentation
- Helping with code reviews and applying best practices
- Implementing UI designs
- Performing unit and other relevant automated testing
- Creating and consuming web APIs that use REST, gRPC or GraphQL
- Developing for and deploying to Server less and Containerized environments, using cloud native services.
Basic Job Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- 4 - 6+ years of relevant experience
- Experience developing in multiple tech stacks
- Experience creating and using web APIs
- Experience with developing on one or more of AWS, Azure and GCP cloud environments
- Adept working in Agile teams
- Experience with HTML5
- Experience with UX focused engineering approaches
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with offices in more than 90 cities in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws. In addition, as a federal government contractor, BCG maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations.BCG is an E-Verify Employer.Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
More Jobs From