Boston, MA, Tampa, FL or Remote - US
Drift is the Revenue Acceleration platform that uses Conversational Marketing and Conversational Sales to help companies grow revenue and increase customer lifetime value, faster. More than 50,000 businesses use Drift to align sales and marketing on a single platform to deliver a unified customer experience where people are free to have a conversation with a business at any time, on their terms. Our mission is to use conversations to make business buying frictionless, more enjoyable, and more human.
As the Senior Social Media Associate you will set and execute the strategy for our overall social media marketing efforts. In this role you will manage all of our social media channels in terms of posting and community management. You will work collaboratively with all teams at Drift to grow community engagement and brand awareness.
What Youll Do as the Senior Social Media Associate:
- Track day-to-day content and engagement for social platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Use Drifts social techstack to post content and report on performance (ie sprout, bambu, shield)
- Create compelling social media plans/programs that achieve goals (follower growth, engagement, sales/traffic)
- Benefit the organizations goals of website traffic, brand awareness, lead generation, and more.
- Develop campaigns that align with the overall teams integrated campaign objectives
- Monitor the company's social media accounts and offer constructive, on brand, interaction with the community
- Lead company in employee advocacy efforts
- Learn the problems that Revenue Acceleration solves for Revenue teams and the history of Drift.
- Learn the tools needed to execute the social media role effectively.
- Learn how the marketing team operates and how the entire Drift team operates.
- Consistently post engaging and meaningful content.
- Set your quarterly goals based on past performance
- Develop social specific campaigns to help drive brand awareness.
What Were Looking For
- 2-3 years of social media experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience using social media analytics tools
- Someone collaborative and self-motivated
- Understanding of the algorithms of Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Youtube, and other social media channels is preferred
- Ability to manage a diverse portfolio of work and multi-task
- Great organizational skills and experience managing projects
Drift is committed to being an equal opportunity employer.
We know that applying for a new job can be intimidating. But guess what? At Drift, there is no such thing as an ideal candidate. We believe in the power of teamwork -- and in the desire to learn something new every day. We believe in hiring people, not just skills. Take it from our CEO.
If this sounds like a company you would like to join and a role you would thrive in, please dont hold back from applying! Whatever skills you bring to the table or background youre coming from, we welcome you to start a conversation with us. We need your unique perspective for our continued innovation and success. Were looking forward to learning more about you!
Drift is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for candidates with disabilities in our recruiting process. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a disability, please let us know at [email protected] #LI-Remote