Our Engineering team is moving at lightning speed on the breaking edge of technology. Youll be pulling things apart and tinkering, building new platforms, or playing in the cloud.
Here, engineering opportunities are endless. With this fast-paced, synergetic group, youll be working together and across the organization to ensure customer success all while continuing to build a product that protects their dearest assets.
What Youll Do
- Ownership, architecture, and management of AWS infrastructure components such as VPCs, EC2, S3, tagging schemes, CloudFormation, etc.
- Deployment and management automation of cloud-based infrastructure and software
- Working with configuration management tools in both Windows and Linux - Cloudformation, Terraform, Salt, Ansible, Chef
- Ensuring cloud-based architectures meet availability and recoverability requirements
- Architecture and implementation of cloud-based monitoring, alerting and reporting; Sensu, CloudWatch, StatusCake, ELK, Grafana
What Youll Bring
- B.S. in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3 of experience managing AWS infrastructure
- Minimum of 3 years of experience with technical operations and software development
- Solid understanding/experience of containerization services such as Docker
- Working knowledge of open source tools such as Sensu, InfluxDB, Grafana, Logstash, Elasticsearch
- Solid understanding/experience of web services, databases and relating infrastructure/architectures
- Solid understanding of backup/restore best practices
- Ability to manage using a preferred scripting language
- Solid understanding of SAN principles
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Experience supporting an enterprise-level SaaS environment
- Security Experience a plus
Why you should join us
Carbon Black is a leader in endpoint security dedicated to keeping the world safe from cyberattacks. With more than 5,000 customersincluding 34 of the Fortune 100the opportunities here are massive and exciting.
With 1,200+ employees, offices across the world, and the best-of-the-best tools for collaboration from anywhere, now is an ideal time to become part of the CB Team. See where you fit best at Lifeatcb.carbonblack.com.
Carbon Black, Inc. is an EEO/AA employer. Carbon Black is an inclusive employer that believes in workplace equality, supports diversity, creates a welcoming environment, and respects the unique qualities each individual brings to the company.
More Jobs From