We are looking for a Business Process Improvement Manager to join our Service Integrity team within our Technology Enabled Services division. Your job will be to coach and design the framework for the Service Integrity team to execute on process improvement. But enough about us; lets talk about you.
You have a strategic mindset, seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies. You are able to plan and prioritize your work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
The Team: The Service Integrity Team delivers and executes on business solutions within the athenaCollector product; they also translate payer knowledge into workflow directives and provide quality feedback to numerous operational teams.
- Review and map workflows that drive the services that athena delivers to its clients using process mining software and process mapping
- Partner with business stakeholders to identify and quantify process waste
- Collaborate with functional management teams and key business stakeholders to design, develop & implement strategies for improving business processes and workflows
- Support the continuous development & improvement of a framework to drive process design and improvement for the organization (ie SOPs, key performance indicators, formal planning processes, etc)
- Share & embed best practices across the organization to drive consistency in approach to process management and control
- Scale the identification and prioritization of process improvement opportunities that are linked to business goal results; demonstrate results through performance measurement and analysis
- Bachelors or Masters Degree
- 5+ years working with stakeholders in a business environment, working across cross-functional groups and leading
- Experience in process improvement work utilizing continuous improvement methodologies (Lean, Six Sigma, Change management), tools, and techniques
- Lean Six Sigma black or green belt certification a plus
- Understanding of healthcare/ IT environment desirable
- Experience in analyzing and solving complex problems
- Extensive experience using data management tools and applying analysis techniques
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.