Office Tour Photos
From its brilliant but modest start, Vistaprint has grown into an e-commerce powerhouse. Employing over 6000 globally, we have achieved an impressive growth rate and continue to strive for the highest. Through a revolutionary business model supported by patented and proprietary technologies, Vistaprint does what no one else can. We deliver high-quality printed products in low volumes for a great price. Our core business is providing online services and solutions, such as email marketing, websites and postcard marketing and our products range from business cards to brochures, banners & signs, photo books and beyond.
Vistaprint’s Global SEO team strives to grow organic traffic in innovative and sustainable ways. You’re a data enthusiast thinker with programming skills? You are interested in sharing your passion with other people and wish to become an expert in technical SEO? Then you will love your role here. Our global team works collaboratively to solve problems while encouraging its members to take ownership and dive deep. We engage with colleagues all over the organization and have dedicated developer support. The Organic Search Senior Specialist will be responsible for the execution of Organic Search Technical strategies and will support technical analysis by exploiting Analytics & Log data.
The successful candidate will be a self-starting, motivated and eager to learn web developer / analyst who will be involved in cross-functional company-wide effort to optimize the site for organic search performance.
You will be responsible for the execution of SEO Technical improvements & Analytics needs, such as:
- Improve Search Engine bot crawls (by fixing http errors/wrong codes, implementing new redirect rules, improve page template performance, troubleshoot PIM related issues…)
- Improve the way to display information on pages (Structure content within pages, test and measure benefits of Structured data with Schema.org standard, enrich information provided to users by exploiting what Vistaprint has on its DB)
- Improve URL management service/changes
- Improve internal linking tactics within the website to promote critical pages for the business.
- Create scripts to improve OS data analysis and increase E-Mail alerting/monitoring (ex: log analysis with Botify)
- Support other functions with Organic Search (Content, Communication and Analytics)
Experience & Requirements:
- 2-3 years in web development and / or web analysis (clickstream, visualization.), Technical SEO is a plus
- Experience with scripting languages, JSON-LD, Big Data technologies (e.g. Hadoop/Hive) is a plus
- Experience with Analytics tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Search Console)
- Self-Starter with the ability to quickly learn, influence others and drive change
- Ability to respond to shifting priorities quickly and effectively when necessary
- Experience with ecommerce websites and platforms
More Jobs From