Come drive Organic Growth at one of the worlds largest retailers. The SEO team is responsible for all Organic Search traffic. We are building a world-class organic search practice, combining a mix of product excellence (to build features that engage organic visitors), technical marketing (to identify new user intents and opportunities), and content science (to create high quality content at scale). As a senior analyst youll lead the strategy, execution, and own results for a vertical (eg. Furniture), brand (eg. AllModern) or engineering team (eg. content science). This entails identifying new opportunities, monitoring performance, furthering our understanding of the levers of SEO, and driving the pipeline of features, tools and tests we launch every month. As part of the SEO team, youll collaborate with a dedicated team of content, product and engineering experts. You'll cover a broad scope. In a given quarter you might find yourself launching features that boost semantic richness, investigating Google algo changes, optimizing the creation of programmatic pages, or advising the organic growth strategy of a billion dollar business. In no time youll be driving millions of new organic visits, and have gained a uniquely valuable expertise.
What You'll Do
- Identify new traffic opportunities and unmet user intents
- Build a pipeline of new features improving organic landing experiences and rankings
- Design test plans to further our understanding of the levers of SEO
- Strong quantitative analytics and ability to generate insights and solutions or build a story and strategy from large data sets
- Lead the research and insight implementation from activities including: competitor analysis, site audits, opportunity analysis, content strategy, merchandise planograms, and more.
- Own measurement and performance reporting for your respective brand/vertical/product area
- Coach brands/verticals at Wayfair to help them grow organically
What You'll Need
- 2+ years working in quantitative-driven, service fields like consulting, technical marketing, data science, etc.
- Proficiency with analytical tools such as SQL, Python, Excel, Looker and/or Google Big Query
- 1+ years experience in SEO a plus
- An ownership mindset with the ability to thrive in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment with a dynamic bias for action and a get stuff done attitude
- Experience manipulating large datasets such as server logs
- Excellent critical thinking and interpersonal skills - ability to break down and communicate complex ideas and influence senior level and cross-functional stakeholders (to include exceptional verbal and written communication skills)
- A desire to win as a team - collaborative team player who wants to see themselves and others succeed and thrive
- Ecommerce experience a plus
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.