Our Mission Securing the software that powers your world. At Veracode, we are focused on that mission every day. Veracode is recognized as a premier provider of SaaS-based application security solutions, transforming the way companies secure applications in todays software driven world. We provide our customers with a solid foundation on which to build security into their modern agile development processes.
Veracode is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Security Program Management Team. The Senior Security Program Manager (SPM) is responsible for building and maintaining strong relationships within assigned strategic accounts ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and recognition of ROI, leading to strong renewals and solution growth opportunities. The SPM works closely with our customers alongside Sales, Support, Account Management, Security Consultants, and other Operations and Product Management teams at Veracode to ensure our services are delivered successfully and meet client expectations.
- Build and maintain strong relationships within assigned accounts.
- Promote customer satisfaction and loyalty by demonstrating an understanding of their critical business issues and needs while delivering products and services that help them meet their business objectives.
- Work closely with Veracode Support and other Services teams to ensure a consistently positive customer experiences by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives.
- Work with management team to ensure critical issues are well-documented and properly escalated in an expeditious manner for resolution.
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing customer's feedback and reporting requests to Product Management and Engineering.
- Provide monthly account reporting to management and internal stakeholders.
- Efficiently manage time to focus on essential activities to ensure customer satisfaction, account renewal, and account growth.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our overall support of customers.
- Collaborate with Sales team on account strategy, and identify opportunities for selling products and services within accounts.
- 5 or more years of Customer Success / Consulting / Technical Account Management / Project Management experience
- Strong customer services skills excellent verbal and written communication
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities and activities simultaneously
- Experience supporting more strategic relationships with higher profile clients
- Bachelors degree (Masters is ideal).
- Previous experience working in a software company-working with developers-understanding of the SDLC
- Foundational knowledge of Application Security or Cyber Security
- Foundational knowledge of software deployment methodology (i.e. Waterfall, Agile, DevSecOps)
- SalesForce and Atlassian suite tool experience
- Looker, Power BI, Tableau experience
The Veracode Way:
We Have a Passion and Commitment for Security
We consider security in everything we do. We act to preserve the trust our customers place in us.
We Help Our Customers Change the World
We deliver peace of mind to our customers so they can focus on the pursuit of their missions.
We Have Big Goals and Expect Big Outcomes
We are results driven. We take risks, compete boldly, and deliver valuable outcomes to our customers.
We Are Committed to Making Progress Together
We collaborate with each other, our user communities, our industry and together lead the world forward.
We Value Each Other
We value diversity. We have empathy for each other and assume positive intent.
We Are Proud to be Veracode
We have fun together. We honor who we are and work hard to achieve our potential.
More About Working at Veracode:
Veracode, is a leader in helping organizations secure the software that powers their world. Veracodes SaaS platform and integrated solutions help security teams and software developers find and fix security-related defects at all points in the software development lifecycle, before they can be exploited by hackers. Our complete set of offerings help customers reduce the risk of data breaches, increase the speed of secure software delivery, meet compliance requirements, and cost effectively secure their software assets- whether thats software they make, buy or sell.
Veracode serves more than 1,400 customers across a wide range of industries, including nearly one-third of the Fortune 100, three of the top four U.S. commercial banks and more than 20 of Forbes 100 Most Valuable Brands. Learn more at www.veracode.com, on the Veracode blog, on Twitter and in the Veracode Community.
At Veracode youll have the opportunity to eliminate barriers for our customers and earn a competitive compensation and total rewards package all while pushing the boundaries of whats possible by collaborating with a diverse team of global innovators. In short, Veracodes fun, diverse, and fast-paced culture has put us on the map as one of the best employers in Information Technology.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical/Prescription & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Anniversary Service and Sick Days, 401(k) Plan, Education/Training Reimbursement, Charitable Gift Program, Adoption Assistance Program.
We are equal opportunity employers. As such, it is our corporate policy to fill positions with qualified candidates regardless of the candidates race, color, sex, age, religion, ancestry, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, military status, veteran status or any other protected group status.
More Jobs From