Office Tour Photos
Endurance International Group (NASDAQ: EIGI) (em)Powers millions of small businesses worldwide with products and technology to vitalize their online web presence, email marketing, mobile business solutions, and more. The Endurance family of brands includes: Constant Contact, Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, BigRock, SiteBuilder and SinglePlatform, among others.
Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts, Endurance employs more than 4,000 people across the United States, Brazil, India and the Netherlands.
What you'll do:
- Reviews technology and security projects, making recommendations with regard to product selection, configuration and design.
- Remains informed and intimate with current security technology solution trends and approaches.
- Remains informed with current threat landscape and integrate threat information and assess impacts our enterprise current state.
- Understands current enterprise technology architecture and business processes with the goal of addressing security issues and providing an informed opinion to leadership teams.
- Provides security guidance and requirements to technology teams with the goal of defining standard processes, documentation, key controls to monitor and metrics to gauge effectiveness.
- Prepares, evaluates and presents security solutions and recommendations to senior leaders.
- Recommends, coordinates and implements security technical controls to ensure policies and processes are performing as intended
- Oversees multiple projects to preserve the architectural vision and protect stakeholder interests as well as to meet operational and financial reporting requirements
- Possesses the ability to think long-term, quickly develop strategic designs/solutions and think critically across the assigned application portfolio, current technology backdrop while remaining organizationally astute.
- Develop security architecture and guiding principles at macro & micro level across all cloud initiatives
- Lead, coach and mentor Cloud Services team to incorporate security while developing highly scalable, distributed applications involving Cloud Ops, DevOps and Security teams
- Provide leadership in security remediation activities, if necessary
- Developing technical and security specifications for the targeted applications/workloads in the service catalog
Who you are:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Security, Computer Science or equivalent; or 7 years comparable work/military experience
- Security Certifications such as CISSP, CISM,
- 7-10 years of progressive information security experience
- Proven experience building security reference architecture for on-premise, all-in cloud deployments, and hybrid scenarios
- Implementation experience with enterprise security solutions such as Endpoint Protection (DLP/Whitelisting/HIPS), WAF, IPS, Anti-DDOS, and SIEM.
- Strong knowledge of networking including large scale network segmentation and emerging technologies in the Software Defined Networking space
- Knowledge of Identity and Access Management, Single-Sign On, and PKI/Certificate Services a plus
- Familiarity with compliance & security standards
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Experience researching and evaluating available technologies and standards to meet requirements
- Experience with working on global teams across time zones, cultures and languages.
- Strong communications skills, both written and spoken.
Why you'll love us:
- In this era of COVID-19, we believe in putting our employees first and keeping them safe. We were one of the first technology companies to make significant changes to our office environments and team interactions, including mandatory working from home and safety procedures to enter our office space. We are committed to not require any face-to-face interaction for our employees until the data shows it is entirely safe for our teams.
- We celebrate one anothers differences. Although we're proud of our culture of diversity and inclusion, we're working hard to strengthen and improve this culture. We have programs in place that bring us together on important issues, and provide educational opportunities for all employees.
- Youll have opportunities to advance. Were fans of helping our employees learn different aspects of the business, be challenged with new tasks, be mentored and grow.
- Join the experts. If youre passionate about supporting businesses of all sizes, you wont find a better spot to share your talent. Were dedicated to improving the quality of our product from a customer standpoint, and have a true desire to help the little guy/gals.
- Weve got you covered. From 401k, generous PTO, tuition reimbursement, flexible work arrangements and excellent medical, dental, and vision - were there for you!
More Jobs From