The Senior Security Architect is responsible for the design and execution of BCG Omnia’s Product and Cloud Infrastructure Security strategy in alignment with Information Security & Risk Management standards and best practice for application development and Software as a Service (SaaS) client delivery in multiple cloud environments.
Working with a myriad of product, engineering, and cloud infrastructure management teams to design and build security in throughout the product lifecycle from inception to customer delivery in a SaaS environment. The Security Architect will:
- Understand the business requirements and cloud security needs of BCG Omnia engineering, product, and cloud infrastructure delivery teams.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, product, and cloud infrastructure teams to build security in by design, and lead effective process improvements.
- Recommend secure architecture aligned to business architecture, and identifying/driving remediation of integration issues.
- Interpret policy, standards, and guidelines using a risk based approach to enhance the business and in keeping with BCG’s values and culture
- Understand cloud security best practices, changes in the cloud security marketplace, and emerging capabilities.
- Provides expert knowledge of application security architecture as well as methodologies review and testing throughout the development life cycle.
- Interacts with stakeholders and has the ability to influence direction, articulate risks and, sell secure solutions/road-maps.
- Recommends and assists with implementing alternative security mitigation's/compensating controls to allow for business to continue while protecting BCG's assets.
- Partners with various cross functional teams to ensure compliance to industry standards and frameworks such as ISO 27001 and SOC2.
- Updates job knowledge by tracking and understanding emerging security practices and standards; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
Basic Job Requirements
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 8 years of information security experience, with a strong background in IT infrastructure, network security, security applications and technologies.
- Experience in Cloud Security Architecture (AWS, Google, Azure).
- Subject matter expert in security practices that includes identity access management, vulnerability identification and mitigation, and best practices for systems security management.
- Expert technical knowledge with cumulative hands on experience across a vast array of security platforms.In-depth experience with Internet protocol vulnerabilities, intrusion prevention systems, firewall management, network vulnerability analysis, cryptographic theory and practice, incident analysis and response, software testing and security assessment, malicious code and software exploitation techniques, continuous monitoring and event logging.
The Boston Consulting Group (BCG) is a global management consulting firm and the world’s leading advisor on business strategy. We partner with clients from the private, public, and not-for-profit sectors in all regions to identify their highest-value opportunities, address their most critical challenges, and transform their enterprises. Our customized approach combines deep insight into the dynamics of companies and markets with close collaboration at all levels of the client organization. This ensures that our clients achieve sustainable competitive advantage, build more capable organizations, and secure lasting results. Founded in 1963, BCG is a private company with offices in more than 90 cities in 50 countries. For more information, please visit bcg.com.
The Boston Consulting Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity / expression, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law, where applicable, and those with criminal histories will be considered in a manner consistent with applicable state and local laws. In addition, as a federal government contractor, BCG maintains an affirmative action program which furthers its commitment and complies with recordkeeping and reporting requirements under certain federal civil rights laws and regulations.BCG is an E-Verify Employer.Click here for more information on E-Verify. VEVRAA Federal Contractor
More Jobs From