Office Tour Photos
Do you live and breathe information security? Want to battle bad guys every day? Need to work on important problems?Cybereason has an opportunity for you!
Cybereason gives organizations the upper hand by taking an entirely new approach to cybersecurity with AI Hunting, the first AI-powered technology that answers the question Am I under attack? proactively, without manual effort. We're expanding our security services and looking for curious, diligent, technical people to help us build out and run our Nocturnus team. As member of this elite team you'll be working closely with some of the best minds in incident response, malware analysis and security research, partnering with the highly skilled defense teams of our customers, and against some of the most advanced adversaries out there.
We're expanding our security services organization and looking for clever, crafty, technical people to help us build out and run our Security Services group. As a Security Specialist you'll be working closely with some of the best minds in information security, partnering with the highly skilled defense teams of our customers, and against some of the most advanced adversaries out there.
You will experience and investigate attacks that no one else has seen before.
We value creativity, ingenuity, and persistence in conducting investigations primarily in the Cybereason defense platform. Were a diverse team conducting plenty of malware reverse engineering, security research, speaking engagements, data analysis, and threat hunting. The Ability to step into the mind of an attacker is a must and being able to predict their next move even more so.
Your day to day will include:
- Leading / participating in security investigations
- Proactive hunting for adversarial activity using the Cybereason platform
- Engaging in customer facing interactions at all levels from SOC analysts to security executives
- Conducting research to identify and combat new attack vectors / methods
- Contributing to the creation of tools and automation technologies to make common tasks more efficient
- Creating / documenting various Security Operations processes
On your first day, we'll expect you to be / have:
- 5+ years of experience working in cyber security with Incident Response experience
- Understanding of tactics, techniques, and procedures(TTPs) employed by threat adversaries
- Working knowledge / experience in a scripting language (Python, Ruby, Bash, etc.)
- Solid foundation in: networking, basic cryptography, OS internals such as Windows / Linux / Mac, web basics etc.
- Motivation to constantly improve processes and methodologies
- Self-motivated and results-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal & written communication skills
- Ability to work both independently as well as on a team
- Ability to lead and mentor others; willingness to collaborate and share knowledge
It's great, but not required, if you have:
- 10+ years of experience working in cyber security with Incident Response experience
- Strong programming skills (Python, Ruby, C/C++, C#, Assembly, etc.)
- Experience with reverse engineering / binary analysis (firmware, x86 applications, etc.)
- Experience with at least one low-level architecture such as ARM, X86, MIPS, etc.
- Experience with threat hunting and threat modeling
- Experience in the offensive arts (attack & penetration tests, CTFs, exploit development, etc.)
- Desire to deliver presentations at conferences, write/contribute to blog posts, and publish research
- Published contributions to the information security community
More about our team
We want diverse skill sets and wicked smart people so we can learn from each other and solve interesting / difficult problems. We don't just click the same buttons over and over. You will be working closely with the security engineering team, research and development team, innovation team all passionate / smart groups dedicated to improving our product and extending the reach and expertise of our security services organization. We work both independently and collaboratively with the common goal of achieving excellence and never being satisfied with mediocrity.
More about the perks
Our offices are open, highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some killer perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, plenty of food and drinks (including beer and soda), work from home options, generous employer-paid insurance coverage for you and your family, 401k and more.
More about Cybereason
Cybereason is seriously disrupting the cybersecurity industry. Our enterprise endpoint protection and response platform is considered the most powerful product of its kind, leveraging machine learning and cutting edge predictive analytics. Cybereason secures the most critical assets of some of the worlds most important brands as well as many Fortune 100 and 500 leaders around the globe. Weve recently raised $100 million in Series D funding from SoftBank Corp. This increases the total investment in Cybereason to $189 million since our inception in 2012.
We are rewriting the rules on how organizations protect themselves against rapidly evolving adversaries. Todays threat environment requires understanding the adversary and attack landscape. Since our start in 2012, our technology has stopped the worlds most advanced cyber-attacks and we harbor even greater ambitions.
More Jobs From