Senior Search Marketing Analyst SEM
Why this job is excellent:
TripAdvisor Rentals & Experiences (TREX) is looking to hire a Senior Search Marketing Analyst. Youwill be responsible for driving profitable growth in the paid search channel. Youll play a key role in roadmap development, project management and performance analysis for the paid search channel. Your contributions will help the TREX SEM team exceed aggressive traffic and ROAS goals for the Paid Search Channel.
TripAdvisor takes a data driven approach to develop roadmaps and exceed goals. You will be expected to draw actionable conclusions from internal and external data sources that can be measured and reported on. You will uncover growth opportunities, test and implement new strategies, and work cross functionally as required to execute your findings and recommendations.
What youll do:
- Actively contribute to the evolution of paid search strategy for TripAdvisors Rentals & Experiences.
- Independently manage paid search projects from inception to completion. Serve as the day to day contact across analytics, engineering, and marketing teams to ensure your projects stay on schedule and in scope. Current paid search projects include, but not limited to, evolving bidding methodology, scaling international efforts, improving against competitive benchmarks, refining audience targeting strategy, A/B testing onsite monetization and improving paid search operations.
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth and optimisation through data analysis for a portfolio of key vacation markets as well as the vacation rental market holistically. Develop a strategy to improve market share in a highly saturated and competitive market.
- Develop, monitor and report to management on paid search Key Performance Indicators. Generate weekly and monthly performance and pacing analysis to deliver to upper management.
- Serve as the paid search expert through monitor industry trends and educating our team on new opportunities.
What we need from you:
- The ability to immediately enhance a high performance paid search team.
- Confidence to challenge the status quo.
- The ability to clearly articulate complex challenges and solutions.
- Relevant experience in digital marketing or analytics; preferably with exposure to paid search.
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at any one time with little direction.
- Relentless attention and focus on the detail.
- Exceptional problem solving, quantitative and analytical skills with practical experience.
- Results orientated with a "hands on" attitude and proven ability to execute.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Advanced Excel skills, SQL experience also a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills and full fluency in English and one of the following languages:Japanese, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese