Office Tour Photos
Take a walk around our offices and youll see a dedicated group of professionals who care about improving health care. Our team thrives on collaboration and sharing ideas, whether in a cross-functional meeting or at one of our office events.While we're diverse in our backgrounds and skills, we have much in common. A passion for our mission. A strong sense of integrity. A belief that we're making a positive impact and a commitment to having fun.
We are seeking aSenior Scrum Masterfor our Lexington, MA office.
The Senior Scrum Master is a member of the Engineering team at Imprivata, leading the Agile process for 2-3 Engineering Scrum teams, ensuring predictable delivery of release scope. This role works closely with Engineering management, Release management, Product Management, and the User Experience team to get valuable product capabilities into our customers hands. As a leader in Imprivatas Agile practice you will ensure we are constantly sharpening our tools to do a better job tomorrow than we did yesterday.
Duties and Responsibilities
You will be amazing in this role when:
- Scrum ceremonies succeed through preparation, great facilitation, and participation by the geographically distributed team members
- There are no surprises from the team because of the transparency you foster and provide on their progress, impediments and risks
- There are no surprises to the team because of your close collaboration with the Product Owner, and the Engineering Managers the Scrum Team members report to
- The team continuously improves on how they deliver working software through your servant leadership and follow through on retrospectives
- Clear directions are provided to newly formed or struggling teams, and continued support to existing teams, Scrum Masters, Engineering Managers, and Product Owners
- Software Delivery-related projects, such as significant process changes and/or feature releases, are delivered on-time, on-budget and with high-quality
This role might be for you if you have:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering, or related technical degree; advanced degree preferred
- 5+ years of technology related industry experience
- 5-7 years of experience leading/managing technical teams
- Certified Scrum Practitioner certification preferred
- Experience leading an Agile Scrum team at a fast-paced software company
- Ability to troubleshoot details while maintaining the big picture view
- General knowledge of hardware and software technologies related to Imprivatas products
- Ability to understand complex technical issues and facilitate resolution
- Ability to communicate well with internal and external technical audiences
- Ability to triage issues based on priority, impact, risk, and release timing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage high pressure situations and build trust stakeholders
- Ability to provide input into product strategy in the context of Imprivatas business strategy
- Ability to prioritize multiple simultaneous issues
- Outstanding time management skills and attention to details
- Strong communication and presentation skills
At Imprivata, we have a top notch work environment, developmental opportunities, a competitive total rewards package, and the desire to have fun. If you have the skills and qualifications as we have described above, we want to hear from you!
Imprivata provides equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
More Jobs From