Rightpoint, a Genpact company (NYSE: G) is a global experience leader. Over 700 employees across 12 offices work with clients end-to-end, from defining and enabling vision, to ensuring ongoing market relevance. Our diverse teams lead with empathy, data and creativityalways in service of the experience. From whiteboard to roll-out, we help our clients embed experience across their operations from front to back office to accelerate digital transformation through a human-centric lens. Rightpoint has been recognized among the top customer experience consultancies in The Forrester Wave: Customer Experience Strategy Consulting Practices, Q4 2020.
Are you someone who wants to create change in the way business is done? Do you want to work with inspired and like-minded intrapreneurs? Us too! We take our work very seriously, but we have fun doing it. And were searching for passionate, talented people to join the Rightpoint team.
Our Commitment to You
No matter who you are, where you come from, who you love, what you believe, or what you get excited about, we bring people together to make phenomenal work. That's what makes us Rightpoint!
What You'll Do and The Impact You'll Make
The Senior Salesforce Architect will lead the development, customization and integration efforts of solutions on the Salesforce platform. Ability to work on large scale orgs, custom Force.com applications, building managed packages for the app exchange or ISVs, working on Salesforce Communities, Sales and Service Cloud implementations, and mobile applications or connected devices.
- You'll function as the technical delivery lead to define the technical and solution architecture for a phased software development delivery, and ensure proper timelines and budget constraints are met during the delivery process
- You'll collaborate with project team members and key client stakeholders to scope out projects, demonstrate Rightpoints technical capabilities, create a vision for a solution that Rightpoint can build, and create estimates and work plans.
What We'd Love to See
- Extensive experience in developing technology solutions, Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex and VisualForce
- Proven ability to design, optimize and integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Experience developing and deploying custom end-user systems
- Thorough understanding of Customer Relationship Management and/or social collaboration concepts and processes
- Actively participate in the technical design of Salesforce and related software components
- Contribute to Rightpoint's expanding knowledge base and repository of best practices and expertise
- Provide mentoring and leadership to less experienced developers
- Salesforce.com certification(s) (Force.com Certified Developer) strongly desired, though we will support you on attaining these certifications throughout your career
Benefits and Perks at Rightpoint
- Flexible PTO
- Casual and open office environment
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Great insurance coverage and flexible spending accounts (Multiple Options!!)
- 401k with Company Matching
- Regular Cultural & Social Events including: Volunteering, Game Nights, Cultural and Diversity Spotlights, Happy Hours, Team Outings, Intramural Sports, etc.
- Continuous Training, Certifications, and Learning Opportunities
Rightpoint, a Genpact Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. We are committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.