Who We Are:
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. Empowering and helping small businesses is our core focus, with an emphasis on creating customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. The Vistaprint Corporate Solutions team creates self-service platforms for small to mid size businesses, allowing them to provide an in-house digital storefront for up to 40,000 unique products. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
What You Will Do:
- Facilitate the development, scalability, and management of our Salesforce architecture to support the ongoing needs of the growing Sales, Marketing, and Customer Service teams.
- Work with partners to understand and interpret new business asks. Scope projects, identify trade-offs, and build outstanding solutions.
- Iterate on existing workflows; automate existing processes where possible.
- Lead existing integrations with internal systems and 3rd party tooling.
- Continuously supervise processes and workflows to ensure sales processes and customer flows are working as intended.
- Quickly assess and resolve any process issues. Work with the team to identify route cause and prevent future outages.
- Conduct recurring system audits; lead standard Salesforce system upgrade procedures.
- Assist with ad hoc administrative tasks including system updates, record reassignments, and ticket triage.
- Experience managing and executing in the Salesforce platform; Sales Cloud preferred.
- Understanding of HTML, APEX, SQL, and other programming languages as well as Salesforce data APIs preferred.
- In-depth knowledge of Marketing Automation solutions. Marketo a plus.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator with 1-2 years experience working with growing sales and marketing organizations.
- Ability to work in Agile/Scrum and fast-paced environment
Nice to Have:
- Ability to work with various team members; proven track record to develop well-rounded proposals based on sophisticated tasks.
Why Youll Love Working Here
- Growth and learning. You will be exposed to a wide range of projects in our growing company, work with amazing colleagues, and get to dig into a diverse set of problems.
- Opportunities to make a difference. Youll be working on projects that can have a real impact on decisions!
- Amazing colleagues and teammates. You will work with people who are as energetic, smart, and driven as you are. Our Analytics organization is a distributed team with hardworking professionals from different specializations and backgrounds.
At Vistaprint, we put extraordinary importance into the wellbeing of our employees, which is why we offer perks that ensure an excellent work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including our outstanding sabbatical-like program, Vistabreak, to name a few!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keanes return as CEO, weve renewed our focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, we create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. We thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation and growth for both our customers and our team.
Equal Opportunity Employeer:
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, we strive to do more than the law requires.
More Jobs From