Office Tour Photos
Senior Salesforce Developer
Cultural Care Au Pair
Please include a Cover Letter with your application.
About Cultural Care:
At Cultural Care Au Pair, we believe that cultural exchange has the power to make the world a more welcoming, understanding, and open place. We build global families by bringing together international visitors with American host familiesproviding meaningful childcare for families, an unforgettable year in America for au pairs, and a culturally enriching experience for both parties.
We are proud to be the largest and most experienced au pair organization in the world, having successfully placed more than 120,000 au pairs into welcoming American homes since 1989. Our program is strictly regulated, and our dedicated staff all over the world work together to ensure each participant has the experience of a lifetime.
Here at Cultural Care, we are a team of problem-solvers, relationship-builders, and innovators who are constantly thinking about how we can improve our program experience, respond to micro- and macro-level challenges, and stay relevant to our global audiences.
About the role
We're looking for a Senior Salesforce Developer to help us to deliver salesforce related services to our staff. The ideal candidate will have 5 years of experience in Salesforce as a developer, a passion for teamwork, an ability to continuously deliver support services and seamlessly work across departments to execute projects. This person will design solutions in a holistic way, considering multiple perspectives.
As part of this truly global team, youll work out of our Cambridge office, but interface regularly with our team in Zurich, Switzerland. If you are motivated by the prospect of an international career with a dynamic and forward-thinking company, we want to hear from you.
- Fullstack development and implementing effective, innovative ad high-quality software components on the salesforce platform
- Manage and resolve technical incidents
- In-depth experience with Apex, Enterprise Patterns, testing on the Salesforce technology stack.
- Ability to discuss architectural solutions on the Salesforce Platform
- Excellent knowledge of multitenant architecture
- Professional diagramming skills like BPMN,UML,ERD
- Good understanding of code metrics
- Work closely with other developers and as lead developer coach others on best practices
- Design solutions with an eye towards the future. (scalability, maintainability, testability, )
- Observe and report where we can improve our systems
- Analyze potential hazards and complexities in the system
- Maintain technical documentation
- You have common sense
- Love to analyze stuff, because you want to know how it works
- Strong communication skills and ability to present your ideas
- Able to organize your work
- You are bold and eager to learn
- Are willing to go the extra mile to deliver
- Like to share knowledge
A few of our benefits:
- Market-leading health insurance options with Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 3 weeks paid vacation (1st year), followed by 4 weeks (2nd year)
- 25% company match for your 401(k) plan with Fidelity
- Complimentary in-house language and fitness classes
- Sunny open-concept office space
- Company match of your charitable contributions (up to $500 per year)
Cultural Care Au Pair is associated with EF Education First, the world leader in international education.
EF is the worlds largest international education company providing life-changing educational experiences to create global citizens. We offer millions of people the opportunity to learn a language, travel abroad, experience another culture or earn an academic degree. Since 1965, EFs mission has been opening the world through education. Our 52,000 employees have a worldwide presence in over 600 schools and offices within 50 countries.
For more information about our career opportunities, visit www.careers.ef.com
More Jobs From