Senior Salesforce Business Analyst
Eze Software Group (Eze Software) is seeking a Senior Salesforce BA to join the Information Systems team in its Boston office.
The Information Systems team is responsible for the implementation, support and enhancement of internal systems and processes across the organization. We work closely with all teams and gain a deep understanding of how each one functions to ensure they have the appropriate tools and processes to focus on their core competencies. Our primary objective for this role is to recruit an extremely talented and professional individual who has the ability to work closely with several different groups throughout the organization. As a member of the Salesforce support team, this role offers the opportunity to deliver business-critical solutions through our enterprise salesforce.com platform.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders, who have dynamic requirements, and strike a balance between strategic objectives and tactical needs
- Ability to analyze complex business processes and identify gaps / improvements
- Work with business users and team members to define requirements and deliver best practice solutions
- Support internal applications on a go-forward basis, including responsibility for user support, training and subject matter expertise across our portfolio of internal solutions
- Manage small-to-medium sized projects and participate in larger projects run by the Business Applications team.
- Analyze and scope incoming project requests from business and work with CRM leadership to adjust Salesforce roadmap as necessary
- Perform business analysis for prioritized projects to define CRM related business requirements for partners within service, sales, marketing, finance, etc.
- Conduct system / user testing to mitigate risks associated with the implementation or enhancement of systems and processes
- Bachelors of Science degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Information Systems, Computer Science or related degree required
- 2+ years of hands on experience with Salesforce administration and related tools
- Proven analytical / problem solving ability
- Excellent communication skills and customer focus
- Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
Who We Are:
We are a trusted and proven partner to the investment community. We complement our award winning investment workflow technology with expert global customer service. We pride ourselves on fully understanding each client’s unique needs and advising them on best practices and processes to maximize their operational and investment alpha. Our team is made up of more than 1,000 global employees in 11 locations worldwide. We are headquartered in Boston, with offices in Chicago, Hong Kong, Hyderabad, London, New York, Rio De Janeiro, San Francisco, Singapore, Stamford, and Sydney.
We are a highly dedicated team of innovators and experts who love to collaborate on the cutting edge. We service our clients’ unique and growing needs with highly configurable, expansive, and integrated products for the entire investment process and community and we are never satisfied until our customers are delighted. We celebrate this passion and commitment by fostering a culture that promotes innovation, growth, communication and achievement from the bottom up. We nurture the entrepreneurial spirit and welcome productive debated. We encourage open communications and upward feedback, we learn quickly from our mistakes, challenge the status quo – all while remaining accountable to our colleagues and clients. We also understand work is a big part of life, so having fun and celebrating hard work is core within our culture.