Office Tour Photos
Sr. Salesforce Administrator - Salesforce Platforms
The Sales Engineering team develops and maintains various internal web-applications and backend processes with the main goal of increasing sales and revenue while serving our customers with their purchases.The tools we build play a major role in customer relationship management, lead
identification and scoring, agent engagement, lead conversion, and customer retention here at Wayfair. We are creating a Salesforce Platform team to help us stabilize our current partners on the platform and create technology that scales universally with all user groups.
The Salesforce Administrator will lead the ongoing development of our Salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The administrator will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes as well as enhance core program business processes.The Salesforce Administrator will be responsible for executing on the day-to-day configuration, support, maintenance and improvement of our CRM platform.
What You'll Do
- Serve as a system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with ~2,000 users
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
- Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Work with other members of the Salesforce Platform team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work independently to maintain subject matter expertise with each new Salesforce.com release
What You'll Need
- Minimum two years of experience as a Salesforce.com administrator
- Saleforce.com Admin (ADM201 and ADM211) certified
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical mindset with strong problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needsAbility to assess the impact of new requirements on Salesforce.com and all upstream and downstream applications, systems and processes
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, workflows, custom views, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Demonstrated ability to understand and articulate complex requirements
- Past experience with nonprofit processes preferred
- Previous experience working in a SCRUM or agile environment preferred
Wayfair is one of the worlds largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, were reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If youre looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then youll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking. No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. Were a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair and world for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. Thats why were proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
More Jobs From