We are looking for a Sales Operations and Contract Senior Associate to join our Sales Operations team within our Finance division. You will create complex contracts to support our Sales and Customer Success teams, helping to expand our network of providers. But enough about us, lets talk about you.
You are an adaptable, highly motivated individual looking to showcase your operational and contracting expertise in an exceedingly fast paced environment. You enjoy learning and collaborating.
The Team: Our Sales Operations group is a team of 25 within our Finance function. With over 160,000 (and climbing) providers on our network, this team works hand in hand with our Sales teams to put contracts in place to bring new providers onto our network.
- Assist in the creation of proposals and contracts, as well as, processing fully executed agreements.
- Review contracts for completeness and ensure they comply with SOC1 guidelines and are prepared for countersignature by authorized individuals.
- Ensure bookings, quota and annual revenue implemented (ARI) are correct according to the contract and company policy.
- Follow up with the appropriate individuals to ensure contracts are received from the client in a timely fashion.
- Triage requests to and from internal stakeholders. Review requests for discounts, custom pricing and promotional offers. Ensure approvals are in place to accept pricing and operational exceptions, coordinating with Legal, Finance and the business as needed.
- Continually monitor accuracy of the data in the CRM through daily, weekly and monthly report reviews.
- Support the client re-repricing and billing initiatives through generating proposals & contracts, as well as, reviewing existing client data.
- Process termination letters and ensure attrition calculation is accurate and completed on time.
- Manage the offboarding process for assigned clients.
- Continually monitor accuracy of the existing client data in the CRM through daily, weekly, and monthly report reviews.
- Identify opportunities to improve productivity for Sales, Customer Success Mangers and Sales Ops. Document and implement improved processes, leveraging automation whenever possible
- Maintain and develop process documentation for operational improvements, new services, etc. and develop standard operating rhythm to utilize and monitor accuracy.
- Other duties as assigned by Manager, Sales Operations and Contracting.
- Bachelors Degree
- At least 2 years of experience in a contracting or Sales Operations role
- Experience with CRM system, preferably Salesforce
- Proven and effective communication skills
- Maniacal attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Capability and flexibility to work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Enthusiastic team player and ability to maintain sense of humor in stressful situations
- Our Vision: To create a thriving ecosystem that delivers accessible, high-quality, and sustainable healthcare for all.
- Our Location: This role is based in Watertown, MA, just a few miles outside of Boston. Watertown is our Global Headquarters and our campus, the Arsenal on the Charles, is home to several restaurants, a local gym and large outdoor space. This office also has a cafeteria, coffee caf and food trucks that rotate every day.
- Our Culture: At athenahealth, our employees (or athenistas) are committed to making healthcare smarter. Our success is dependent on the diversity, collective spirit, and contributions of our people, clients and partners. We value teamwork and believe that the strength of our team comes from supporting each other and leveraging our specialized skills. If you are looking for a company that will enable you to work outside of your comfort zone to transform the healthcare ecosystem, athenahealth is the place for you.
- Our Perks: Along with health & financial benefits, our athenistas are offered a variety of perks that promote employee wellbeing such as commuter support, collaborative workspaces and dog-friendly offices - just to name a few.