What youll do as a Senior Sales Operations Analyst:
- Communicate results to key stakeholders in order to support informed business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and recommendations
- Provide customized reporting and recommendations in support of ongoing business decisions or initiatives (Hiring, Forecasting, Territory Performance, etc.)
- Analyze sales and performance records, interpret results of overall sales, and make recommendations to senior leadership
- Work with an extended team of analysts to build out and manage a full lifecycle model for customer engagement
- Partner with other cross-functional groups such as Salesforce administrators, Product, Marketing, and Finance to ensure the integrity of data across platforms and functions
- Generate and maintain suite of insightful, self-service dashboards in Domo for sales leadership
- Monitor Salesforce data quality and run cleanup projects as necessary to ensure data integrity
What youll bring to the Senior Sales Operations Analyst role:
- 3-5 years experience in a reporting role working with sales, marketing, and finance
- Expertise with Salesforce, Domo, SQL, Redshift
- Familiarity with SaaS business metrics and KPIs
- Experience with sales planning activities, including target account market analysis, territory analysis, capacity planning, and quota allocation
- Organizational skills with the ability to handle short-term asks and long term strategic tasks
- Enthusiastic attitude to work collaboratively and to help others
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: Whats happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.