Senior Sales Operations Analyst
First and foremost, Kyruuvians care deeply about our vision to enable human beings to care for human beings, our mission, and our CORE values:
Caring – We care about our clients, their patients, and each other.
Ownership – We own our success and have the courage to make decisions.
Respect – We respect and enjoy each other's journey, experiences, and gifts.
Empowerment – We empower our team, our clients, their providers and patients to make the right decisions.
As the Senior Salesforce Analyst at Kyruus you’ll be instrumental in designing the cultural fabric and deployment of key services across the Salesforce platform. You will drive the ongoing development of Salesforce and look for integration across other fundamental corporate applications. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of improving processes and adoption using the platform. You will work closely with functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify develop and deploy new business processes including: Sales, Support, Marketing, Outreach and our core program business processes. This role is part technical project manager, part administrator and part Salesforce analyst. The Senior Salesforce Analyst will be responsible for executing on key build initiatives and the day-to-day configuration, support and improvement of our CRM platform.
- Serve as primary system administrator for the Salesforce.com environment with a rapidly expanding user base (e.g. Sales, Executives, Marketing, Support, Delivery)
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows, list imports, data cleansing, and other routine tasks
- Opportunity maintenance and implementing best practices to support consistent and reliable data within the instance
- Continued implementation and improvement of feature and functionality within Salesforce to meet the business needs requires for Kyruus
- Support Sales organization and the facilitate go-to-market support as needed
- Effectively act as the liaison between our users, vendors and the application development teams
- Work with our institutional management team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development, and change management activities
- Assist in training of new users, and grow the Salesforce.com skill set across the organization
- Work independently with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Three to five years of experience as a Sales Operations Analyst & Salesforce Administrator
- Excellent project management skills and a positive attitude
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests, and manage laterally and upwards
- Creative and analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills
- Must demonstrate exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Ability to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Saleforce.com Admin certified
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality
- Strong data management abilities
- A documented history of successfully driving projects to completion
- Ability to move quickly within a fast pace and dynamic organization
More Jobs From