AppNeta is a fast-growing global technology company that is taking advantage of the massive performance monitoring marketplace sized by Gartner as $2.2B in 2019. AppNeta has been named five times to the Inc. 5000 Fastest-growing Private Companies list, and has won numerous awards for company culture, including Inc. Magazine and BBJs Best Places to Work and BostInnos Coolest Companies.
Senior Sales Executive
AppNeta is seeking an aggressive self-starter who communicates an inspired vision and can win over colleagues and customers alike with your expressive negotiation skills. You are a curious, confident leader, always probing underlying issues that suggest broader solutions. You are known for your resilient hunting capabilities and strategic operating skills, and youre constantly on the watch for prospective deals and new business opportunities. You thrive in an independent mode but also value collaboration. Additionally, you have the ability and drive to hunt and build your own book of business, and to sell the entire AppNeta portfolio of solutions while working tightly with the team to establish a strong business plan.
- Adding customer equity by creating valued business partnerships with customers, proactively identifying business opportunities for the customer, and conveying a firm understanding of the customers business and political drivers
- Understanding and utilizing economic, financial, industry, and organizational data to accurately diagnose customers business strengths, weaknesses, and key issues that can inform sales strategies and plans
- Understanding how applications are being adopted by the prospect and where they translate into business efficiencies or topline revenue
- Ability to forecast revenue in identified territories with predictable accuracy
- Building a book of business to expand with green field opportunity and targeting strategic-named accounts to source new business growth
- Ability to work in a flexible work environment
- 5+ years of experience in direct sales (enterprise technology sales experience preferred)
- Experience managing a new business quota of $1.5M+
- Sold into C-level Executive and/or Decision Makers
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, or related field preferred
- Travel percentage: As required
- Industry experience in WAN/NPM/Synthetic Monitoring a plus
- You have a zest for market insight, competitive movement, and customer buying trends; the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new information
- You are a master at mobilizing available internal resources to achieve sales and organizational goals
- You proactively leverage your sales engineers and sales leadership to accelerate sales velocity
AppNeta is the leader in proactive end-user performance monitoring solutions built for the distributed enterprise. With AppNeta, IT and Network Ops teams can assure continual and exceptional delivery of business-critical applications. AppNetas SaaS-based solutions give IT teams essential application and network performance data, allowing them to continuously monitor user experience across any application, network, data center or cloud.
At AppNeta, we take application and network performance seriously without taking ourselves too seriously. We are big believers in a work hard, play hard culture. We offer everything from catered lunch and free snacks to commuter benefits and Maternity/Paternity leave, and pride ourselves on providing a challenging yet fun and collaborative environment. For more on our company culture, perks, and benefits, check out our website: https://www.appneta.com/about/company-culture/.
About AppNetas office locations:
- Boston: Located just steps from South Station in the heart of the Innovation District, AppNetas Boston office is home to our Sales & Sales Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Product and G&A teams.
- Vancouver: One block from Waterfront Station in the heart of historic Gastown, AppNetas Vancouver office is home to our Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams.