Sophos makes IT security simple with next-generation solutions that protect networks, servers, and devices wherever they are. Today, more than 100 million users in 150 countries and a global network of channel partners trust Sophos to deliver simple solutions to complex security challenges. Focused on innovation and backed by a global network of Sophos Labs threat intelligence centers and industry-leading support, Sophos delivers solutions that are simple to deploy, maintain, and manage, enabling organizations to focus on performance and growth. Sophos - Security made simple.
- Team with your sales counterpart to provide technical leadership in sales engagements for new and existing opportunities.
- Build meaningful relationships with key customer technical decision-makers to understand business and technical requirements then influence and recommend appropriate solutions relative to the competitive landscape.
- Serve as a subject-matter expert and technical lead for the company's product portfolio.
- Conduct and manage technical web meetings, onsite meetings, and proof of concepts with Enterprise Customers.
- Engage in user business requirement definition, including detailed analyses of customer operating environments and their interoperability with Sophos technologies.
- Independently represent Sophos externally as a technology subject-matter expert and increase end-user adoption of Sophos products by conducting webinars, technical trainings and in-person meetings to explain and demonstrate the functionality and value of our product portfolio;
- Generate highly technical make or break responses to customer Requests for Proposals (RFPs) pertaining to web application firewalls, email security, web content filtering, encryption, data protection, antivirus/malware detection and mobile device management.
- Contribute with the various Sophos internal technical teams and Product Management to help drive product direction and share knowledge.
- Externally evangelize Sophos to technical contacts at customers and partners by conducting and speaking at Sophos events or industry groups.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related Engineering field (or foreign degree equivalent).
- At least 2 years of experience in the security software industry.
- Employer will also accept applicants with at least 4 years of experience in the security software industry in lieu of a bachelor’s degree. *
At least 2 years of experience with any of the following:
- Technical sales experience
- System and network design
- IT experience encompassing Information Security concepts, implementing secure network and system designs
- Experience with the design and implementation of Next Generation Firewall solutions
- Experience with endpoint protection including: endpoint and server protection, encryption, mobile device security, and cloud server security
- Experience with Public Cloud security in AWS, Azure, and/or Google.
- Experience with installing and configuring EDR tools and/or experience in threat hunting and response within a security team.
Sophos is committed to equality opportunity in all areas of its work. All qualified applicants will be treated in a fair and equal manner and in accordance with the law regardless of gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation.
If you choose to explore this opportunity, and subsequently share your CV or other personal details with Sophos, these details will be held by Sophos for 12 months in accordance with our data protection policy which can be found here and used by our recruitment team to contact you regarding this or other relevant opportunities at Sophos. If you would like Sophos to delete or update your details at any time, please reply to this or other emails from Sophos clearly stating your request, or follow the steps set out in the data protection policy describing your individual rights. If you have any questions about Sophos’ data protection practices, please contact [email protected].
More Jobs From