The role: The Senior Sales Enablement Analyst is responsible for preparing our sales force with the tools they need to maximize effectiveness and productivity across the entire sales process. In this role you will work closely with Management, Marketing, Finance, Product, and Customer Success teams to develop and deliver integrated content and training for our sales reps globally. With the organizational goal of more than doubling revenue in the next two years, the Sr Sales Enablement Analyst will play a critical, and highly visible, role in successfully meeting our business objectives.
What youll do:
- Develop, enhance, consolidate, and deliver sales enablement content and training across the business
- Drive content adoption, process improvements, and system enhancements by leveraging internal and external insights and resources
- Own translation of key information from various teams into sales consumable content
- Collaborate with Sales Management to assess gaps, identify needs, and set sales enablement initiatives
- Drive key projects as needed by senior leadership
- Work collaboratively with other departments and influencers on sales enablement needs
- Assist with the onboarding and ongoing training of new and existing sales representatives
What youll bring:
- Experience working in sales or sales enablement/operations
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple complex and concurrent projects effectively
- A creative, collaborative, resourceful, and consultative approach to solving problems and delivering solutions
- Thought leadership in enabling the sales organization
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with elite intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things youd rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Our goal is to create an environment which attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of backgrounds and lifestyles where they can feel included and respected for who they are and what they bring to Recorded Future.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
More Jobs From