Senior Revenue Accountant
Date: Oct 2, 2018
Location: United States
Company: CYBERARK SOFTWARE
CyberArk is the global leader in privileged access security, a critical layer of IT security to protect data, infrastructure and assets across the enterprise, in the cloud and throughout the DevOps pipeline. CyberArk delivers the industry’s most complete solution to reduce risk created by privileged credentials and secrets. The company is trusted by the world’s leading organizations, including more than 50 percent of the Fortune 100, to protect against external attackers and malicious insiders.
CyberArk Software is seeking an enthusiastic, detail-oriented Senior Revenue Accountant who will be managing all revenue recognition accounting processes. You will work with cross functional members of Finance, Sales, Professional Services and Legal departments to provide technical expertise on policies, processes and controls to ensure that all software license and professional services agreements comply with applicable external revenue recognition guidance and internal company policies and assuring our revenue recognition is recorded properly.
- Review and approve complex, multiple element arrangements to support compliance with applicable external authoritative guidance (US GAAP) and internal company policies
- Lead and manage monthly and quarterly revenue accounting close activities, including all required analyses, balance sheet reconciliations, and technical memo’s to support timely and accurate revenue recognition
- Work with sales to develop deal structures which accomplish customer objectives while yielding desired economics and accounting outcomes
- Work with cross-functional groups to ensure agreements are structured in a way that accomplish sales and business objectives while maintaining compliance with revenue recognition requirements
- Design, manage and execute certain key SOX controls
- Manage internal and external audits related to revenue recognition
- Provide Senior Management with financial reporting information and operational support
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc projects including possibility of assisting with other areas of responsibilities within the accounting department
- CPA or CPA track is required
- Team player with ability to work independently and proactively respond to inquiries, and deliver results.
- Strong work ethic, accountable and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- 2-3 years of public accounting experience in software and/or high tech sector.
- Vast understanding of ASC 606